Eternal Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silversleep's Intro

2 posters

Go down

Silversleep's Intro Empty Silversleep's Intro

Post by Silversleep Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Hello, I'm your faithful and fearless leader.

I'm 26 year old guy. I'm Chinese and from Hong Kong. I am a consultant and work in the business field by day while also taking classes at school.

I enjoy playing basketball, pool, watching movies, good food and traveling.

Gaming background:

I've been playing computer games since 1994 and grew up mostly in the FPS scene. The very first game I played was Wolf 3D. Then I moved up the ladder to Doom 1-2, Quake 1-3, Unreal Tornament and finally to Counter-Strike (which I played in various leagues in the USA).

I also play a lot of RTS games started with Dune2. Ultimately like many others, I got into WoW because of Warcraft 3.

As far as MMORPG is concerned. WoW and Dungeon Seige are the only games I've played with online real people. So this is my go at playing playing wow and so it is also the first time I am running a RPG Guild. I realized I have a lot to learn and I am thankful for all the experienced players that have helped me to this date. I vow to continue to strive to provide a comfortable and rewarding guild experience to our members and should you need to find me, I can be reached either in game, pm, or instant messenger.

Thank You and have a great day! Cool
Silversleep
Silversleep
Admin

Back to top Go down

Silversleep's Intro Empty Re: Silversleep's Intro

Post by Ethe Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 pm

*Bows down in the presence of greatness*

I shall follow you to the ends of the earth, Oh mighty leader!

Lmao Very Happy
Ethe
Ethe
Admin

https://eternalraiders.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down